HT93LC66 -- CMOS 4K 3-Wire Serial EEPROM
The HT93LC66 is a 4K-bit low voltage
nonvolatile, serial electrically erasable programmable
read only memory device using the CMOS floating gate
process. Its 4096 bits of memory are organized into 256
words of 16 bits each when the ORG pin is connected to
VCC or organized into 512 words of 8 bits each when it is
tied to VSS. The device is optimized for use in many
industrial and commercial applications where low power
and low voltage operation are essential. By popular microcontroller, the versatile serial interface including
chip select (CS), serial clock (SK), data input (DI) and
data output (DO) can be easily controlled.
- Operating voltage:
2.2V~5.5V for temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Low power consumption
- Operating: 5mA max.
- Standby: 2uA max.
- User selectable internal organization
- 4K(HT93LC66): 512x8 or 256x16
- 3-wire Serial Interface
- Write cycle time: 5ms max.
- Automatic erase-before-write operation
- Word/chip erase and write operation
- Write operation with built-in timer
- Software controlled write protection
- 40-year data retention
- 106 rewrite
cycles per word
- Industrial temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
- 8-pin DIP/SOP/TSSOP package