CMOS 1K 3-Wire Serial EEPROM
The HT93LC46 is a 1K-bit low voltage
nonvolatile, serial electrically erasable programmable read only
memory device using the CMOS floating gate process. Its 1024 bits of
memory are organized into 64 words of 16 bits each when the ORG pin
is connected to VCC or organized into 128 words of 8 bits each when
it is tied to VSS. The device is optimized for use in many
industrial and commercial applications where low power and low
voltage operation are essential. By popular microcontroller, the
versatile serial interface including chip select (CS), serial clock
(SK), data input (DI) and data output (DO) can be easily controlled.
- Operating voltage: 1.8V~5.5V
- Low power consumption
- Operation: 5mA max.
- Standby: 2uA max.
- User selectable internal organization
- 1K: 128x8 or 64x16
- 3-wire Serial Interface
- Write cycle time: 5ms max.
- Automatic erase-before-write operation
- Word/chip erase and write operation
- Write operation with built-in timer
- Software controlled write protection
- 40-year data retention
- 106 rewrite cycles per word
- Industrial temperature range (−40°C to +85°C)
- 8-pin DIP/SOP/TSSOP package