HT24LC32 -- CMOS 32K 2-Wire Serial EEPROM
The HT24LC32 is a 32K-bit 2-wire serial read/write non-volatile memory device using the CMOS floating gate
process. Its 32768 bits of memory are organized into 4096 words and 8 bits per word. The device is optimized for
use in many industrial and commercial applications where low power and low voltage operation are essential.
The HT24LC32 has high reliability endurance of 1M erase/write cycles and 40-year data retention.
- Operating voltage:
2.2V~5.5V for temperature -40oC to +85oC
- Low power consumption
- Operation: 5mA max.
- Standby: 2uA max.
- Internal organization: 4096x8
- 2-wire Serial Interface
- Write cycle time: 5ms max.
- Automatic erase-before-write operation
- Partial page write allowed
- 32-byte Page Write Mode
- Write operation with built-in timer
- Hardware controlled write protection
- 40-year data retention
- 106 rewrite cycles per word
- Industrial temperature range (-40oC to +85oC)
- 8-pin DIP/SOP/TSSOP package