HT7936A/HT7936B -- White LED Step-up Charge Pump Converter
The HT7936A and HT7936B are charge-pump type DC-DC step-up converter devices, which can generate
regulated fixed output voltages of 5.0V and 4.5V. Their high degree of functional integration requires only the
addition of three external capacitors, namely a flying capacitor and an input and output capacitor, to implement
a full step-up conversion function.
The devices have the additional benefit of an integrated
soft start function to reduce the level of in-rush current during device power on. The operating voltage range is
from 2.8V to the full output voltage value, VOUT.
To meet the demands of today's power sensitive applications,
the devices, have a very low standby current value as well as the extra safety features of current limit
and short circuit protection. This range of device features, supplied in 6-pin SOT-23-6 package type, will ensure
that these device will find excellent use in a wide range of DC-DC step-up converter applications.
- Input voltage range: 2.8V to VOUT
- Driving current: 110mA (HT7936A), 150mA (HT7936B)
- Fixed output voltage: 5V (HT7936A), 4.5V (HT7936B)
- Oscillator frequency: 1MHz
- Soft start function, current limit, short circuit protection
- Small outline SOT23-6 package