Hazardous Substance Free Policy
- Proper management of hazardous substances to ensure a safe environment
- Full conformance with international standards to protect the earth
- IECQ QC080000 Hazardous Substance Process Management System
- Striving for innovation and the pursuit of quality excellence.
- Full personnel active participation and continuous effective improvements.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
On 13th June 2002 the TÜV CERT Certification Body of Rheinisch-Westfälischer TÜV e.V approved the renewal of Holtek's quality system for the Design, Development and Supply of Integrated Circuits. The Certificate Registration Number 04100 00642 was issued after the necessary evidence was furnished by Holtek in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 / EN ISO 9001:2000 / JIS Z 9901 : 2000 / ANSI/ASQC Q9001:2000.
Holtek Semiconductor's continuous operating philosophy is guided by long-term business development plans that combine with the importance of environmental protection. The company will be structured on pollution prevention and continual improvement. We commit ourselves to efficiently use the earth's resources, the development of green concept products, and improvements in production technology so as to minimize any environmental impacts, compliance with environmental protection regulations and other related demands. The company will spare no effort to prevent pollution and continuously strive for environmental improvements. Environmental protection education will be introduced and the appropriate implementation of environmental communication will promote the continued development of our Holtek's business.
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
With a firm belief of long-term development and operation, Holtek Semiconductor, considering seriously the importance of environment protection, has endeavored to carry out from February 2003 the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems that goes with the Green Partner Supply Chain System by SONY and has become one of the qualified GP suppliers after passing the Green Partner audit by ASUSTeK on March 27, 2003. Holtek also passed the formal ISO 14001 environmental management systems verification on July 2003 and obtained the certificate issued by TUV NORD(TUV Asia Pacific Ltd.).The register number is 44 104 092520.
Safety and Health Policy
- Full respect for health and safety regulations and the implementation of all health and safety standards
- Protect the health and safety of all employees in the workplace and provide the facilities for a safe and healthy working environment
- Conduct health and safety training and guidance and promote full employee awareness.
- Establish a health and safety inspection system and ensure that activities for continuous improvement are conducted
- OHSAS 18001Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Holtek Semiconductor in firmly adhering to the Department of Labour's policies on health and safety, and in keeping with its legal and civil responsibilities, as well as creating a healthy and safe working environment for its employees, in March of 2006 initiated implementation of the OHSAS18001 Health and Safety management system. After formal OHSAS18001 Health and Safety evaluation in July of 2006, Holtek achieved OHSAS18001 recognition, and in October 2006 achieved certification, with certificate registration number 2006003, from the international certification organisation, TUV NORD (TUV Asia Pacific Ltd).