HT24LC64 -- CMOS 64K 2-Wire Serial EEPROM
The HT24LC64 is a 64K-bit -wire serial read/write non-volatile memory device using the CMOS floating gate process. Its 65536 bits of memory are organized into 8192 words and 8 bits per word. The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low power and low voltage operation are essential. The HT24LC64 has high reliability endurance of 1M erase/write cycles and 40-year data retention.
- Operating voltage
2.2V~5.5V for temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Low power consumption
- Operation: 5mA max.
- Standby: 2uA max.
- Internal organization: 8192x8
- 2-wire Serial Interface
- Write cycle time: 5ms max.
- Automatic erase-before-write operation
- Partial page write allowed
- 32-byte Page Write Mode
- Write operation with built-in timer
- Hardware controlled write protection
- 40-year data retention
- 106 rewrite cycles per word
- Industrial temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
- 8-pin DIP/SOP/TSSOP package